Information About You
Information about your company.
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Step 4
- Step 5
Requirements for Application
- Your Broker must be a subscriber of CTXMLS through any of the participating Association. Not sure, we will research for you after you apply.
- You MUST have an active Texas real estate license and be a member of at least one Association within the state.
- If you are not a member of WCREALTORS, please upload your letter of good standing from your primary association below (or you can e-mail it to email@example.com after you finalize your application).
Letter of Good Standing
Which best describes you?
What is your Primary Association?
What is your name?
Please provide the following:
TREC License Number
Where do you prefer to receive mail?
Preferred Phone Number
What is your Company Name?
BROKER/DR ONLY QUESTION: Do you have additional offices?
If yes, please list all locations here. Enter one location per line.
BROKER/DR ONLY QUESTION: Do you agree to syndication of your listings?
PARTICIPANT & SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT FOR ACCESS TO THE CENTRAL TEXAS MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE
The undersigned persons desiring the right to use and access the Central Texas Multiple Listing Service (CTXMLS) operated by Williamson County Association of REALTORS® (WCREALTORS) acknowledge and agree to the following:
- We have read the Rules and Regulations governing the CTXMLS.
- We agree to comply with the Rules and Regulations as they may be amended from time to time.
- We confirm that we are currently, and will on a continual and ongoing basis in the operation of our real estate business activities, actively endeavor to list real property of the type filed with the CTXMLS and/or accept offers of cooperation and compensation made by other Participants through the CTXMLS.
- We understand that WCREALTORS will attempt to, but is not obligated to, give us notice if the Rules and Regulations are amended from time and that we can access a current copy of the Rules and Regulations either on the CTXMLS web site, WCREALTORS’ web site, or by requesting a copy from WCREALTORS.
- We agree to pay all fees, in advance, for access and use of the CTXMLS. We understand that those fees may change from time to time without advance notice. As of the date this agreement is signed the fees for access to the CTXMLS are as shown on the attached Fee Exhibit.
- We understand that we may be required to agree to a license agreement with the vendor who provides the software and programs to WCREALTORS for use with the CTXMLS. We represent that we will comply with the terms of any such agreement when accessing the CTXMLS.
- We understand that the resolution of any dispute is governed by the Rules and Regulations.
- We will not permit anyone who is not a Participant or subscriber to access or use the CTXMLS or the CTXMLS information, except as permitted by the Rules and Regulations.
- If any of the undersigned subscribers cease to be affiliated with the Participant as employees or independent contractors, the Participant and subscriber will promptly notify WCREALTORS. We understand that a subscriber may not access or use the CTXMLS independently of a Participant.
- Fees are refunded only when a submitted written request is provided at the time of cancellation. The refund amount is prorated monthly for the remaining service time period, less a $25.00 processing fee.
- Member can request to donate the remaining unused balance to the WC Scholarship Foundation for graduating high school seniors instead of paying a processing fee.
- As the undersigned Participant, I am responsible for the actions of all subscribers who are affiliated with me. I will take necessary steps so that subscribers affiliated with me will comply with the Rules and Regulations. I will be responsible to WCREALTORS for the payment of all fees, charges, and fines assessed against me and the subscribers affiliated with me.